Skip to content

Emergency medical assistance

A bilingual team available 24 / 7,
anywhere around the world!

Claim for other expenses
Individual protection

Trip Cancellation & Interruption / Baggage

If you are on a trip and need emergency medical assistance, please call Tour+Med Assistance.

For every claim, whether you have paid expenses or not, you must complete the Claim Form. Please return it, duly signed, by mail to the address specified on the form. We suggest you use a courier service that provides a tracking number.

You will be required to provide proofs. You may submit copies online, but make sure to keep all originals, in case they are requested.

Do not hesitate to call our Claims Department if you have any question: 1-877-344-8398.

Claim Form

FAQs from travellers just like you

How long do I have to send back my completed claim form?

You have 90 days following your return to Canada to send us the completed claim form.

The service provider could not provide the service and offered a credit. What should I do?

As per the indications in the policy, Trip Cancellation & Interruption insurance acts as second payer and you cannot be compensated twice for the same service. If the service provider offered a credit, it is considered compensation and you cannot present a claim for the same service.